Here at Specialist Electrical Solutions, we offer an electrical installations conditions report (EICR). An electrical installations condition report is a report carried out to assess the safety of existing electrical installations within a property and describes its condition.
The main objectives of an Electrical Installation Condition Report are to:
• Record the results of the inspection and testing to ensure the electrical installation is safe to be used until the next inspection
• Find any wear and tear or deterioration to the system that might affect safety, and report it
• Record any parts of the electrical installation that do not meet the latest IET Wiring Regulations
• Find Potential issues that may cause electric shocks, fire risks, or danger to life.
• Provide documentation for O&M Manuals and to compare future test results.
It is recommended that you get an electrical installations condition report done every 5 years.
If it's electrical – we are the solution!